Our Pure Quality Guaranteed
PURE QUALITY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our aim is to surprise our customers with a unique experience that exceeds all expectations.
We make the following guarantees:
1. YOU always come first! We want to help you make an informed choice about the best system that will fulfil your needs. You can rely on us to be your trusted experts. Your satisfaction is our reward.
2. We will treat you and your home with courtesy and respect and we'll be mindful of your time.
3. We are so sure that you'll be happy with your purchase that we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*. If you're not completely satisfied, we will promptly issue a full refund.
4. We also offer a 3-Year Parts and Labour Warranty on all of our products*.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are so sure you’ll be happy with your Pure Water Systems purchase that we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee to all customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product to our head office for a full refund within 30 days of installation.
Please note, the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee relates only the cost of the products themselves. The refund does not include the plumbing installation fee*, nor any other non-tangible labour or trades installation related costs.
All other costs incurred will be at the expense of the customer. This includes return postage of the system itself and also the $60 disconnection fee carried out by our Specialist Service Technician. This may also include the Stone Mason’s fee to drill the faucet hole for the customer’s granite benchtop if applicable.
*Due to varying water quality across Australia, our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee excludes Cartridges.
*Plumbing fee is included within the cost and may vary depending on the particular type of system installed.
If you have any questions or concerns, simply contact us on 1300 808 966 to speak to a Customer Care Specialist.
3-YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY OUTLINE
As a business who proudly stands behind the quality of their products, we provide a 3-Year Parts & Labour Warranty to all customers on most of our product range. *Due to varying water quality across Australia, this excludes cartridges.
We also provide an Extended Service Warranty to all of our customers who continue to service their water purification system(s), beyond the initial 3-Year Parts & Labour Warranty. This Extended Warranty covers call out fees and labour charges, and our customers will only have to pay for the parts replaced, if within a serviceable area. If outside of our serviceable area, the Extended Warranty will cover shipping charges, customers will only have to pay for the parts replaced.
Please note, the Extended Warranty excludes Whole House and Water Softener Systems.
As a valued Pure Water Systems customer, the Extended Warranty (beyond the initial 3-Year Warranty) is available for the entire period that the customer chooses to have their system(s) serviced by Pure Water Systems. This could ultimately be a lifetime! We want to ensure your system is running at its best and providing you with the most optimum water possible, therefore to be covered, your system is required to be serviced by us, on time and in accordance with the manufacturers recommended ongoing time frame.
In all cases, the commencement date of this warranty period will be determined as the actual date of purchase, as documented on the customers’ Pure Water Systems account.
If at any point beyond the initial 3-Year Warranty period you decide not to continue servicing with Pure Water Systems, your Extended Warranty will unfortunately be void, meaning charges for repairs and labour will be at the customers’ expense.
In any event that you need assistance, or have any questions, concerns or claims, please call us directly on 1300 808 966.
When you purchase a Pure Water Systems product, you have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by Pure Water Systems 3-Year or Extended Warranty. We want you to be nothing but happy with your purchase!
The warranty shall be void however, if the product sustains damage or failure resulting from any of the following:
- Our service technicians love what they do and will 100% guarantee their work. However, we can’t cover you if you choose to install yourself for the risk of improper installation.
- We understand no one likes reading the instructions, but please ensure that you do. Otherwise we can’t cover you if your system(s) are failed to be maintained in accordance with recommended servicing and as per the manufacturers operating instructions.
- Unauthorised or abnormal use or operation. This includes running hot water through the purification or filtration system (excluding shower and bath filters).
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (including, but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes).