4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Under Sink
In addition to the 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis, the 4 Stage incorporates an additional pre sediment filter to catch any extra dirt or heavy particles.
Of all domestic methods to purify water, the process of Reverse Osmosis is one of the most advanced and effective. Unlike carbon filtration, the process of Reverse Osmosis is designed to remove almost all contaminants that may be of concern, including totally dissolved solids, from the tap water. This can include organic and inorganic compounds such as salts, Nitrates, Fluoride, Calcium, Magnesium, Cadmium and Phosphates, along with metals, bacteria, viruses, inorganic chemicals and algae.
Reverse Osmosis systems are easy to maintain and economical, generally only requiring cartridge replacement every 12 months, and costing roughly 3—5 cents per litre.
Reverse Osmosis systems provide the convenience of having the highest quality drinking water in your own home.
Our Reverse Osmosis systems are available in 3, 4 or 5 stage varieties depending on your needs and water quality and can be installed conveniently underneath the sink or can be provided in a completely portable option.
Pure Water Systems offers a 3 year parts and labour warranty coupled with our Pure Quality Guarantee*, ensuring that you are receiving the best quality water available and value for money.
- Economical alternative for healthy, great tasting water.
- Fully portable or can be plumbed directly underneath the sink.
- Easy to use with no complicated features.
- Superior performance specifically designed for Australian Water.
- Utilising the latest in reverse osmosis membrane technology.
- Highest quality parts and fittings for greater peace of mind.