Why You Need A Whole House Filtration System
If you’re building a new home or purchasing an existing one, it’s a good idea to start fresh… so let’s start with the thing you use most use in your household, your water!
Did you know you can filter the water coming into your home right from the source? This means you can reduce that nasty chlorine in the water you use to bathe in, cook with, drink, wash your clothes in, and even spray your veggie patch with when using your outdoor taps. It’s called a Whole House System; and here’s why you need one!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A WHOLE HOUSE SYSTEM?
• Enjoy filtered water throughout your entire home!
• Cleaner and safer water.
• The system is easily maintained.
• Better tasting and smelling water.
• Less skin irritation from the chlorine in your shower or bath water.
• Your sheets and clothing will be softer! Chlorine will no longer be embedded in the fibres.
• You will increase the longevity of your clothing and sheets by protecting them from the harsh chemicals in the water.
• The system offers protection from the carcinogenic properties of chlorine and other contaminants, leaving you with much healthier water.
• Your garden and lawn will be thanking you.
• Your pets will even notice the difference in their drinking water!
• NSF 44 certified for peace of mind. The Pure Water Systems Whole House Filtration system is tested to a very high standard for quality, safety and performance.
HOW DOES A WHOLE HOUSE SYSTEM WORK?
The Whole House System is a large carbon filtration system that sits inline between the mains water supply and your home or property. The housing of the system is made out of reinforced fibreglass with an HDPE lining, which is filled with granular carbon. Water from the mains flows into the system, where chlorine, pesticides, herbicides and Trihalomethanes (THM’s) are adsorbed onto the carbon. The treated water is then pushed under mains water pressure to the house. The carbon accumulates build-up of sediment over time, thus the system has a fully automatic backwash control valve. The backwash is set by a timer to remove the sediment, which is flushed down the drain. The timer for the backwash is set depending on your specific water usage. Set and forget!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the Whole House System come in different sizes?
Yes, this system comes in 3 sizes. The size you need will be determined by your property, water quality and water usage. Please call our friendly customer service team on 1300 808 966 so they can have a system customised to suit your needs.
What contaminants will the Whole House System reduce?
Chlorine, pesticides, herbicides and Trihalomethanes (THM’s).
Does it need maintenance?
The carbon granules will need replacing every 3 years.
Where is the Whole House unit stored?
The easiest and cheapest place to have the Whole House unit plumbed in, is under the easement of the house; however, you can have it anywhere as long as it is undercover.
Will the Whole House remove Fluoride?
No, however, if you are interested in reducing fluoride, installing a Reverse Osmosis system under your sink will do the trick!
Do you need to have an additional filter in your home?
For even further filtration for drinking purposes, read about the benefits of installing a Water Filter or Reverse Osmosis Purification System under your sink.
WHAT DOES PURE WATER SYSTEMS OFFER?
✓3-year parts and labour warranty
✓Pure Quality Guarantee
✓Economical alternative for healthy, great tasting water
✓Superior performance specifically designed for Australian Water
✓Highest quality parts and fittings for greater peace of mind
If you still have questions about the Whole House System, you can give our friendly team a call on
1300 896 526.
Related Tag: In Line Water Filter For House