Twin Undersink | As seen on Healthy Homes
Twin Under Sink Water Filter
The Twin Under Sink Water Filter System maximises the reduction of contaminants, ensuring that you’re never without a fresh source of healthy, filtered water.
The Pure Water Systems™ Twin Under Sink Water Filter utilises a combination of carbon block filtration matched with a high quality pre-sediment filter to maximise the reduction of heavy metals, chemicals, disinfection products such as Chlorine, along with reducing microscopic cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
The Twin Under Sink water filtration system can be used for both town and tank water supplies, is plumbed underneath your sink with a faucet solely for filtered water and can also be used inline to a chilled application.
The total cost of owning and maintaining a Twin Undersink is just 10c per litre!
Pure Water Systems offers a range of stylish Faucet upgrade options to accompany your water filtration system to ensure that it is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TWIN UNDER SINK WATER FILTER SYSTEM:
- Environmentally friendly and economical alternative for healthy, great tasting water.
- Easy to use with no complicated features.
- Superior performance specifically designed for Australian Water.
- Plumbed directly underneath the sink and can be used inline to a chilled application.
- Great tasting water without removing essential minerals.
- Highest quality parts and fittings for greater peace of mind.
*Complete Twin Undersink Water Filter System with pre and post filters for $349.00 online is supply only – installation is not included.
Pure Water Systems recommends that only a licensed plumber carry out installation of the system, in order to be covered under our 3-year parts and labour warranty.
$10 postage & handling flat fee Australia Wide applies.